Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

Friday baking


We have been celebrating the start of the weekend with some baking.


Cinnamon rolls.


Happy Weekend everyone!!

Please feel welcome to leave me a comment (it is so exciting to see who makes it here and it also makes me very happy!)
I will make sure I visit you later this evening, when husband puts the little ones to bed.

ah...did you hear that:
"when husband puts the little ones to bed"

music to my ears, after 4 days on my own.

For more Friday photos, please visit:


the long road  

5 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous pictures, and you made me hungry for some cinnamon rolls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now my mouth is watering! Great food photo shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that looks so good! I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious!!!
    What a blessing to have a husband who helps take the little ones to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can almost smell the cinnamon straight through my monitor! Fabulous photos.

    ReplyDelete